Monday 28 February 2011

Text Offenders, Forgiving & forgetting..

Blogger time!!

What's up people?!

Yesterday night I had this stupid twat texting me "hey x" several times, despite me not replying.  You'd think the bugger would get the message right?  Well he continued sending me these stupid messages until I got fed up and replied with "Stop your shit right now.  Find someone else to inflict yourself on.  Don't contact me again".

That's straight forward and polite, considering he was becoming a pest.  It stopped for a few hours, then at almost 2am he starts again.

This morning I woke up in a very foul mood and called the shit.  The phone went straight to voicemail.  I left him a message that was just as foul as my mood.  Think he must have got a sharp shock when he checked his voicemail LOL.

If he texts me one more time I'll be on the phone to his network provider reporting him for harassment.

Generally I don't tend to be on the receiving end of harassment as ignoring, a warning message and my general manner will let guys know that I'm not the one to play these silly games with.  That's not to say I don't have a pleasant telephone manner, of course I do.  When I answer the phone I'll always be polite with a cheerful disposition unless I've told you not to contact me again, in which case if you're stupid enough to do so expect to incur my full wrath and as I don't really care what I say when irate don't expect it to be anything nice.


Anyway enough of that.  Text offenders, you've been warned!!


Recently someone gave me cause for concern with their actions.  It resulted in my mind working overtime.  Before I could let it upset or anger me I felt it was easier to cut the strings rather than sit back and see how the situation would "pan out".  This would result in me having to put on a "front" and internalise my feelings whilst playing the waiting game.  I don't have the patience or tolerance threshold for that.  

Once I'd explained how I felt about the situation, the person apologised and explained why they did what they did.  We decided to continue as we were beforehand.  However, part of me is still very annoyed and now the person's given me cause for concern I'm now guarded in a way I wasn't before.  The problem is trying to balance what was apparently a genuine mistake with my issue of crossing the line.  Forgiving someone is one thing, but by crossing the line and planting the seed of doubt it automatically changes the balance of things.  Is the concept of forgive and forget ever possible?  

What does a person do when they can't forget?  The situation is one where I'd be unnecessarily cutting off my nose to spite my face by being stubborn and not giving a second chance.  I'm sure somewhere in the grand scheme of it all this will help to make me a better person.. although it's all too easy to make a clean cut.  Sometimes it's easier to lose a hand than an entire limb.  Gangrene springs to mind.


I watched Hancock yesterday for the first time.  I really enjoyed the film.  It's one of those movies I intended to see in the cinema but never quite got around to it.  Wished I had now.  Better late than never though eh?!  Can't think why it had so many bad reviews as the story line was good.  Will Smith and Charlize Theron acted very well.  Comedy, action, romance and some touching moments, not the really sappy shit though.


Still not had any bookings.  The phone hasn't rang once today.  Glad it's not just me though!  I need to get my act together and get back to webcamming *rolls eyes*  Plus I have birthdays of families, friends and myself coming up so need to get those bucks rolling in.


Yesterday I was watching "Lock up".  A documentary about US prisoners in maximum security state penetentiaries.  I always like watching these programmes.  Life incarcerated under extreme conditions.  These people are under lock and chain like dogs on leads virtually 24/7.  This particular episode showed 3 prisoners who had the whites of their eyes tattooed.  Red, blue and black.  They did this with needles and said it was painful.  I can bloody well believe that!  They looked flippin crazy!  You really can't expect to be rehabilitated and reintegrated back into society when you do such things that will isolate you from most people in society.  Who the fuck is going to employ you when you look like a freak straight up from a horror movie?  If they did it for the shock factor they succeeded on that front.


I haven't got anything exciting to report, nada, nish, zilch.  I've been a good girl, no sexy, sordid debauchery of late.


During this quiet period I've been using time to read many forums reporting on timewasters, misogynistic punter forums (another blog in the making) and being well rested.


So that's me done for today.. Hasta la vista *mwah*



No comments:

Post a Comment