Thursday 3 February 2011

A day in the life of NT.. oh what a day!! Grinning like the Cheshire Cat ;D

Allo allo allo.. y'all miss me? LOL

I was meant to blog yesterday but was completely knackered, plus got side tracked reading up on UKPunting.  At the moment I'm lurking, just reading the boards, absorbing the information like a sponge, fascinated and bemused by some of the guys viewpoints on "prozzies".


Well.. today's been a good day all in all.  I really can't complain.


Had a client book to see me for an hour's incall in Earls Court.  He came from Adultwork but booked me via my website which was nice.  Although I like my ratings on AW, it's now time for me to promote and focus on my own personal web space as this here is my space, my place and my identity.  He arrived at 3pm.  A repeat client, I'd seen him before back in August for an outcall.  Didn't think I'd see him again as I used to send him the odd text message to let him know dates of upcoming incalls and I'd always get an excuse of how busy he was so I stopped doing that.  Infact, he was the one that gave me the idea to host incalls in the City from hotels, as when he first saw me I only did outcalls.  

Last time we got as far as reverse oral, 69'ing but no penetration.  Well he got penetration this time.  Me on top giving him a good riding and grinding.  The only thing that put me off my game was when I was on top he kept grunting.  I can't really type the sound of the noise but believe me, he was grunting every time I bore down on him.  What the fuck is that about?!  But anyway, other than that he's a really nice guy and a pleasure to entertain.


I went on cam for an hour or two this evening from the hotel, but the wi-fi connection is somewhat unreliable and kept cutting off, so I got fed up of that really quickly.


My second regular came around this evening.  I'd resigned myself to the fact that he was no longer coming as he usually visits alot earlier in the evening and I'd had no response to my texts after we'd spoken much earlier in the day.  When he called and I said I thought he wasn't coming, he was like "oh come on!! there's no way I'd miss out on an opportunity to see you today".
He was so bloody horny!  But he's so good at oral, really knows what he's doing.  He had me cumming no less than 3 times in less than 30 minutes with his tongue, it was great, very intense.
He likes me to get on top and ride him nice and slow which I was more than happy to do after he'd put a big Cheshire cat grin on my face *still smiling now*.  I got my sexercise quota for the day and he ended up blowing a big load of cum.  Great stuff.


Then a French guy called me, he said in his sexy French accent "ello.. is zis Nubian Temptrezz? I got your number from a friend. You look very sexzee.. I would like to see you very soon, 'ow much are your feez?".. Mmn.. damn.. keep talking baby..  I directed him to my website to get more info, then said to him call me soon so we can talk again.  Fuck me.. You talk I'll fuck.. LOL.


Earlier on today, before I set out the house, I had one guy call me, telling me he's wanting me to join both him and his black wife for a FFM 3some.  That they're coming from Ireland on holiday here and are wanting a genuine bi-sexual to join them.  Ha!  99% of the time this is pure bullshit, male fantasist!  Why doesn't the woman ever ring?  Where is she?  Something like this women don't just leave to men.  So I played along with his conversation and told him I'll need to speak to his wife, which usually means you'll never hear from them again.  Then I brought the conversation to an abrupt end as I had a train to catch.


Ah a few other things.
A guy from AW called me today, wants me to go to a swingers club with him and actively participate for less than my social rates?  What a twat!  I told him not to take the piss and only ever contact me again if he wants to make a serious booking.  Bloody idiot read my AW blog about wanting to try out different party scenes, fetish, mistress and slave, burlesque, etc.  He then starts text tennis with me, sending me stupid messages.  Really I don't have the time or tolerance level for these kinds of people.  The man just needs to go wank and ejaculate over his Metro newspaper and leave me the fuck alone!


One more, one more.. before I forget.
A bloody freak of a geezer that occasionally comes into my private cam room and calls me free phone, well he calls me today acting like we haven't spoken.  Bloody fool doesn't realise I have his number stored.  "Oh Mistress.. are you requiring a slave to rent out?"  For fucks sake bitch, I'm in the Co-Operative supermarket buying my lunch, what the fuck? cha I ain't got time for this and I've got a client coming in less than 30 mins!!  I reminded him we've spoken before, that his number is stored and that I wouldn't introduce him to anyone for using and abusing if I haven't met him myself, that would be bloody insane.  Apparently he's going to get back to me about booking a session.  Yeah yeah.. yadda yadda.. LOL.



And with that.. happy readers.. I'm saying PEACE OUT.. catch you randy muthafuckers on the flip side *mwah*

No comments:

Post a Comment