Sunday 13 February 2011

Lazy Sunday.. weird callers..

Evening All..

Well for the best part of today.. no scrap that.. all of today I've been a lazy cow and lounged on the sofa all day.  Yep all bloody day.  Looked out the window, saw grey skies and thought fuck it, I can't be asked to do anything and nothing's planned, so the plan is/was to do nada!!


This morning I awoke to an email from Yahoo telling me I'd violated their T&C's and my account was at risk. LOL.  Must've been my controversial blog yesterday as nothing else is out of the ordinary.  Well.. if they boot me from Yahoo, I reckon I'll survive.  I have a string of my own domain emails I can create and to be frank, no one ever talks to me on Yahoo unless I'm conducting a webcam show.  Infact most of my shows are conducted on Direct Cam, MSN and Skype.

I've been pleasantly surprised at the positive and constructive support I've received since discussing my dilemna about PN.  Onwards and upwards!  I was anticipating a stream of unpleasant emails and responses to my blog as a backlash but have had nothing of the sort.  So thanks very much to the supporters.


Today a guy called me, asking if he can see me for an incall when it clearly states the dates on my website for availability.  When I said I was available for outcalls only today, he had the cheek to ask me if I'm up for a car meet.  Car meet??  What the fuck!!  Any guy mentions a car meet to me, the warning signals go off *BLING BLING.. RED ALERT RED ALERT.. POTENTIAL MANIAC.. CHEAP SKATE BASTARD.. CLAPPED OUT MOTOR.."  I'll leave the car meets to the street walkers.  I'm not climbing in the back of some broken down hatch back.  I suppose he'd want a discount too or even for me to provide the car and drive to him HA!  Needless to say the pleb has been and shall forever be relegated to the blocked list.


Had a few horny phone chats today.  First guy said he was looking at my naughty nurse photos online.  Wanted a role play with him being my dirty slut patient, pussy and arse worrship and then me getting ontop.  Well I'd barely got to the "getting ontop" part when I heard him cumming.  Honestly, I could've sworn blind the geezer was constipated or having some kind of seizure.  Then the phone went dead.  Strange but true!


Another one called, this is the same stupid fucker that called me in the Co-op a few weeks ago.  "Oh Mistress.. are you interested in having a slave to rent out.  My holes are really big.  I keep them stretched with inflatable dildos.  I can fit a 2 litre coke bottle in my arse.  I can take deep fisting, just past your elbow.  I love black cocks.  If you want me to mess around with any pets, dogs, horses, I'm able to do that".


What a sick arse fantasist.  I told him that I'd never entertain bestiality.  I don't condone cruelty to animals.  I played along with him on the other aspects.  He thinks he's so smart, like I don't recognise his voice or know he's called and come on cam numerous times.  Twat!  I've already told him to make a booking with me, to use my strap-on and do some other crazy shit to him.  It'll never happen, it's all in his head and that's the best place for it to stay.  I mean who on God's earth is gonna lend me their pet for a session with this fool?!  Would you?  Not that I'd be able to watch, that's just disgusting!  I think he told me all those things for the shock factor.  


Friday a guy came to see me who I hadn't seen before.  He sent me a text after booking, asking me not to wear any scented perfumes.  I take that as "I'm married, my wife is a sniffer dog" type of thing.  I was considering not washing my pussy, crack or armpits.  Letting him have a marinated in yesterday's pussy juice fest, but thought better of it.  Hmmn.. I like a fresh pussy and I can't be having him writing a field report saying oh the aroma was so strong, I could tell she hadn't washed down under.  That might float his boat, but that ain't for everyone.  Anyway I showered a few hours prior to his arrival and put some deoderant on.  He said he wouldn't have minded if I hadn't used anything because he likes the natural smells.  Well he might very well like that, but I'm not into smelling like a doner kebab on any of my bookings.. ugh!!


Moving on.. when he arrived he said "Oh I'm not really interested in penetration, I like to lick pussy, rim and worship arse".  Requested I wear a crotchless body stocking.  We're in a 69 position, my arse is covering his face.  20 minutes into our booking he's asking me for condoms.  I thought I was hearing things, so I continued in 69.  Again, I hear this muffled request asking for condoms. LOL.  I felt like saying "Mate, you said you didn't want a fuck.. what the fuck has changed?!"  But me.. I'm always up for a fuck, so I got the condoms and we had some really great sex.  I guess I must've tempted him without intentionally tempting him.. if you know what I mean?! LOL.  He did give me a very good orgasm working that tongue of his.


I finished him off with another 69 and him blowing his load into my mouth.  Actually I wanted to get ontop and have a ride, but more often than not is the case that once I get my lips wrapped around a guy's cock, they like it too much for me to stop or they don't last long enough.


A regular came round the same evening.  He's now virtually forbidden me to give him any BJ's.  I'm permitted a quick lick.  Think he fell prey to one too many of my BJ's and he's always determined to fuck me.  Actually come to think of it, for me to fuck him.  He likes to lay back and enjoy the ride and I set myself in cruise control.  That's what he likes rather than full throttle.  He always makes me cum with his tongue and I do enjoy his visits, especially when he brings me olives with a meditteranean sauce, feta cheese and cherry tomatoes.  The man can't go wrong there.


Friday - Saturday was one of the worst hotel experiences ever.  This hotel I'd stayed in previously but recently they'd refurbished it.  The internet wasn't working and I had noisy neighbours.  I was bored out of my skull once my two bookings had left and it was too late to go home.  I can't do without my internet and mobile internet isn't the same.  Tried my T-mobile dongle, that wasn't picking up a signal.  I was fuming.  Needless to say the manager has a 2 paged letter of complaint.  If a hotel has no internet, I don't book it.  So the way I see it is they took my money under deception.  Still waiting for that credit refund.  Bastards!!


I wonder what the week ahead will have in store for me.  Let's wait and see eh?!  Hopefully a few more interesting bookings and no car meets.  This ain't Top Gear or Knight Rider and I ain't the Stig or Kit.


Catch you on the flip side *mwah*

No comments:

Post a Comment