Sunday 30 January 2011

Dreaming I met Shakira

Good Evening Blogger World

I've not long ago woken up from my late siesta.  Lately I've been feeling so tired.  I fear my time of the month is approaching.. nay nay *the lady doth protest*.. I can't seem to keep my eyes open for more than a few hours and these are the symptoms, along with a craving for chicken and chips with spare ribs, which alas I'll be going out to get soon.


During my sleep, I had a dream that I was having photos taken.  Although I'm not sure who was taking these photos.  I wanted photos taken on the bus.  Managed to get a few taken on one bus but the other was too busy with people to get any good shots.  I was somewhere trying to get to Victoria in London, why I don't know.

Anyway, I finally got to my destination *where is still a haze* and I met Shakira.  We were in a dressing room with the person taking my photos.  We had a few photos taken together, then her song comes on the radio "Whenever, Wherever", we start dancing, she's teaching me the moves.  When the song finishes we give her a loud hoot and clap.  Then I hug her.

That's it.  I woke up after that feeling a little miffed.


Then to my surprise "Dancing on Ice" was on the TV and I realised that a pair of the contenders had danced their routine to this song.


Strange how external music and noises can influence your dreams.  My dream started off with me having photos done and trying to get to Victoria and ended with me dancing with Shakira.  My brain probably used the music to influence the direction of my dream.  How strange!!


I don't like to sleep with the TV on usually, now I know why!


On another note I'm completely fed up of this cold weather.  Feels like it's been cold for about a year.  Reality is its been cold since about October last year but I've had enough of it, coupled with the early darkness, it's bloody depressing!  Bring on summer, as I suffer with SAD big time.


Have another day of the boring bloody course tomorrow all day!  I can't see myself being fit enough to do incalls tomorrow after it finishes.


Ah an American guy called me today about 12pm this afternoon.  He asks if I can come to see him as soon as possible for a 1 hour outcall.  I said I needed 3 hours notice minimum.  After all I'm in my bed and it's a lazy Sunday, he hasn't booked in advanced.  Wants me to come to a hotel in Park Lane, central London.  When I suggested 3pm earliest, he said it'd be too late as he's got a flight to catch.  I said to him he's welcome to call me next time he's around. 


Last night a regular who I've seen twice already (I think that constitutes a regular client) calls me at 1am this morning asking if I can come and see him for a 1 hour outcall.  I declined.


What the hell is wrong with people.  Available today doesn't mean Available right now at the drop of a hat.  This is on my profile, call before 1pm for same day bookings.  Idiots, arse holes, stupid pricks *exhales*.. feeling alot better now I've got that out of my system.  

The regular should know better so I emailed him this morning letting him know any further phone calls after 11pm will go unanswered and reminding him of my working times for outcalls 12pm - 10pm.  That's a polite way of saying "listen luv, if you insist on calling me after my working hours asking for an outcall you'll get blocked you stupid fuck!"


I guess you can figure I'm hungry and fed up, yep!
My right foot is still a bit tender since I stepped on the glass.  No open wound but it still hurts if I put too much pressure on it.


Anyway mi lovelies, stay tuned and maybe just maybe I'll get to play with a few of you this week.


Ciao ciao.. on the flip side.. and don't have any weird dreams hehe.. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment