Monday 24 January 2011

Bloody Start to the day!!

Hi there

Well this morning started off all wrong!
I got up, walked to the kitchen to switch the kettle on for my cup of coffee and stepped on a shard of glass.  It went deep into the bottom of my right foot.  I had to pull it out, it was so painful.  I can only imagine what it feels like to pull a knife out of your flesh, it was something along those lines.  When it came out, there was blood everywhere.  Over the kitchen and living room floor.  I quickly grabbed my first aid kit, cleaned the wound with antiseptic wipes and put a big square plaster over the area.

It's now been about 5 hours and my foot is still stinging, hope to God it doesn't get infected!

Last night I tried to open a bottle of red wine and the cork is so tightly stuck that it wasn't happening!  I did consider breaking the bottle to get to the wine, but then thoughts of swallowing glass and being an alcoholic junkie came to mind so I decided against that! LOL.

Last week I had a really nice booking.  A client came to visit, was determined to have penetrative sex with me this time around.  Everytime he visits, he's blown away by my BJ's and never gets round to doing the deed.  Not this time!!  He refused to let me give him a full on BJ and once he'd got me to orgasm by giving me some great oral, asked me to get ontop and ride him slowly.

I'd set up some candlelights, to make the room ambient beforehand and got ontop of him.  It made a nice change as most clients want me to get ontop and ride them vigorously like a cow girl.  I had to keep telling myself to stay in 2nd gear, nice and slow, very sensual.  I really enjoyed it, he filled me completely and kept saying how tight my pussy was.  He finally exploded a very happy man!  I hope to do that again real soon!

Yesterday I received notification from AW that a client had purchased me an item from my wishlist.  How nice is that?!  Can't wait to receive it.  This guy chose me as the winner to his reverse booking.  We had a great time together.  He left some great feedback and a lovely field report.  I wasn't expecting anything else.. but wow.. it's nice to feel appreciated.

On another note, it's so great to have my own blogging space.  Getting rather tired of bitchy women on AW, one in particular that seems to think we're in some competition, a bitch with a bone.  I'll write about that at a later date.

Anyway, my belly's rumbling, time for another cuppa soup me thinks..

Catch you on the flip side *mwah* xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment