Monday 7 March 2011

Neighbours from hell

Hey Blogger..loggers..

I'm getting used to my new nails now.  Feels funny typing as they're alot shorter than what I've become accustomed to.  But I'm now donning a set of red nails with intricate designs and my toes a midnight blue with equally magnificent art work courtesy of my Chinese friends.


Those of you who've been keeping up-to-date with my blogs have read about my neighbour upstairs and her wilder beast of a kid.  Day in day out this child runs all over the house, jumps up and down and it seems only a matter of time before the lot of them fall through my ceiling!



It's 21:42 as I type and her child is still running around the house.  Now call me a prude but whatever happened to real parenting?  Interacting with the child, giving the child constructive things to keep it pre-occupied and having an established bedtime routine?  Surely this is child neglect.  What business does a 2 year old have being up past 8pm unless they've woken up for a drink?  Am I living underneath the spawn of Satan? 


If it's not the child running up and down, I hear the mother screaming all manner of obscenities to the wilder beast or its older sibling!  Earlier today I was sitting in the living room listening to my neighbour talk to the latest edition (the wilder beast) and I could easily have been forgiven for thinking she was mistakenly talking to an unruly pet dog she was currently training.  The mother that chose to have the child that wasn't inflicted on her.  The mother that doesn't have to go to work or hold down a job and can take naps in the afternoon when the sprog does.  No sympathy or compassion here.

God help me.  I'm living below what the Americans would class as "Trailer Trash".  It beggars belief why she even had this child as she's not even with the father and he'd moved out before she even had the kid.


The noise got so bad last week that I wrote my neighbour a letter.  I tried to keep it civilised and polite but when you're suffering from sleep deprivation and your sleep pattern is governed mainly by the movements of a 2 year old it's not an easy task.  I've spoken to my neighbour on more than one occasion and her response was "There's nothing I can do about it".  Bullshit!!  You're telling me your two year old sprog rules the roost?  Get a grip bitch and consider doing the right thing by getting your tubes tied.  That there would be tax payers money well spent!




I have my doubts about my neighbour's mental state of mind.  Having a few conversations with her I'm more than convinced that there's something not quite right about her.  I'm trying my best not to put in a written complaint about the noise nuisance to both my Landlord and the Council but she's not making it easy.


I'm completely fed up and just want to move to another property.  one that's completely detached with no neighbours above or below me.  I'm sick of this shit.

I'm generally very glad most of the time to have an incall away from my flat.  It gives me an opportunity to get away from the noise and have a good night's sleep even if I have to sacrifice the creature comforts of my home and sleep in a bed that's not my own.  A few hours fucking someone I wouldn't look twice at on an ordinary day is a very small price to pay.  Thank you punters!!

That song.. "Peace perfect peace.. is a gift of Christ our Lord.." comes to mind.  Except I'm still waiting for my gift, think I got overlooked.






That's my rant today!


*over and out*

No comments:

Post a Comment